/ I am so much in love with Jurlique, because it is a natural
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Aiste
Beauty Newbie
05/07/23-10:53
I am so much in love with Jurlique, because it is a natural and high-performing skincare brand. Jurlique story goes from seeds planted on the Jurlique Farm to sustainable products - from seed to skin. This Lotion protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays with the lightweight UV Defence Lotion with SPF50 pollution and photo-ageing; a daily, ultra-lightweight formula thatโ€™s easily absorbed and primes skin for makeup with an oil-free satin finish. The First Jurlique UV Defence Lotion gave me an amazing impression of its outstanding fragrance! I found the smell reminding me of pine, although the ingredients don't contain pines, it contains various flower extracts. To other people, this smell might remind other plants. The texture is very lightweight and absorbs quickly without being sticky or greasy! After the first two uses of Jurlique UV Defence Lotion, my skin become dryโ€ฆ Nevertheless, since this lotion claims to hydrate the skin, I didnโ€™t give up and used it with another moisturizing cream which worked, my skin become soft! So in the beginning, I just had the wrong combo of this lotion and moisturizer. P.S. On the usage instruction, it says to apply it every 2 hours, which I would if wasnโ€™t wearing makeup however after applying unique UV Defence Lotion I had make-up, so I applied lotion only once a day.
I am so much in love with Jurlique, because it is a natural