/ I absolutely love the banana Garnier Hair Food range and
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Christina
Beauty Insider
09/23/22-14:57
I absolutely love the banana Garnier Hair Food range and have been using the banana conditioner and 3 in 1 hair mask treatment for ages. In fact, I've been through the whole fruit bowl looking for the perfect one for my hair: Papaya (too heavy), Coconut (too oily), Aloe (not moisturising enough), Goji (couldn't deal with the scent), Watermelon (not great for thick hair)... I've felt a bit like Goldilocks! So, when I saw the new Pineapple mask, I knew I had to try it! And for long, dull hair, this sounded like the perfect product for me. I have very long, very thick, often frizzy, balayage bleached hair which uses so much conditioner, I get through tons of the stuff! This pineapple mask is a complete game changer - it's got a thicker consistency and doesn't fall straight off your hand in the shower; it smells delicious and it took WAY less product to condition my hair. I've used it for several washes now and my hair isn't weighed down by it, it's staying super clean and fresh and I actually catch my hair in the mirror with a shiny glow around my scalp where it's helping defrizz! Highly recommend to anyone with long, thick hair, this stuff is great ๐ŸŒŸ
I absolutely love the banana Garnier Hair Food range and