/ Heyyy girlies and guys if you have had the worst icky dry
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Ej
Beauty Newbie
12/08/22-18:30
Heyyy girlies and guys if you have had the worst icky dry skin during the winter then I know the perfect PERFECTTTT HACK! Literally ๐Ÿ˜… So, I have combination skin (dry cheeks and oily T zone) and this hack has tackled both of those issues honey, at night I cleanse with a gentle cleanser as one should and I immediately go in with a moisturiser whilst my skin is wet and then my daily doses of 0.006% Tretinoin, 1% Clindamycin and 4% Azelaic Acid as a cream and then moisturiser again ofc! It has to be a sandwich and then SPF 50 UVA and UVB protectant and yes yes it has Zinc oxide and Titanium Dioxide and finally the holy grail for winter skin care and winter baddies: slugging with aquaphor. I know everyone and their grandma has already heard of slugging but if you havenโ€™t tried it, then try it today and apply a generous layer of aquaphor all over your skin as a final step and sleep! Also do your skincare an hour before sleeping ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿฅฐ