Home / All Things Beauty / Garnier Micellar Milky Water All-in-1 --- I purchased this
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/11/23-00:21
Garnier Micellar Milky Water All-in-1 --- I purchased this product in an amazing 700 ml bottle. Just by looking at the bottle you can tell that it is a good quality product. The Micellar Milky Water All-in-1 has a really pleasant light scent that is not overpowering. It cleanses the skin so well in an efficient and gentle way. It removes make-up and intensely cleanses skin of dirt, oil, SPF, pollution & dead skin cells - all in one step. I love using it with the Micellar Eco Pads which make it so luxurious. There is no need for harsh rubbing or scrubbing as it glides over the skin effortlessly. I like to do a double cleanse to make sure all traces of makeup and impurities are removed. Skin is left clean and refreshed with a healthy glow. Enriched with Micelle Technology and Botanical Glycerin it captures make-up, impurities and dirt like a magnet. The Botanical Glycerin, helps to nourish skin, leaving it soothed and hydrated. The Micellar Milky water is suitable for delicate sensitive skin due to it's gentle formulation. It is very simple to use as part of your skincare routine, Simply apply the product to a Garnier Reusable Eco Pad or cotton wool pad. Gently press and wipe across the face, eyes and lips to remove make-up and grime. You then wipe until no further residue comes off onto the pad. There is no rinsing required. Like all Garnier products it is cruelty free and I would definitely recommend x
Garnier Micellar Milky Water All-in-1 --- I purchased this