/ Garnier Gentle Hydrating Deep Facial Cleanser Garnier
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
12/04/23-23:23
Garnier Gentle Hydrating Deep Facial Cleanser Garnier Gentle Hydrating Deep Facial Cleanser ----- I am really impressed with this great facial cleanser. It comes in a good sized 250ml pump bottle which is very easy to use. This cleanser is a foaming cleanser so you apply it to wet skin to create a lovely luxurious foam. This cleanser really does go a long way so one small pump per application is sufficient to cleanse the whole face. It is suitable for all skin types especially sensitive as it is fragrance free and extremely gentle. For the last 2 weeks I have been using it as part of a double cleanse along with the micellar water for sensitive skin. My skin looks so clear and healthy. Doing a double cleanse is a great way to make sure you have completely removed all makeup and impurities from the skin. I have combination skin with enlarged pores around the nose area. Since doing a double cleanse my skin looks and feels smoother and the look of pores and texture of the skin looks more refined. I would definitely recommend.
Garnier Gentle Hydrating Deep Facial Cleanser      Garnier