/ Considering this is an anti-ageing cream, which tends to be
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Mariola
Beauty Adviser
02/25/23-09:56
Considering this is an anti-ageing cream, which tends to be quite thick and heavy, this cream is actually rather light, and it feels so luxurious on the skin. It absorbs very quickly into my skin, leaving it soft and smooth and without any greasiness at all, so I can go about and apply my makeup immediately without waiting. It works perfectly under makeup, unlike some of those creams that either prevent your makeup from staying put throughout the day or simply make the makeup โ€˜ball upโ€™ as you apply it. The cream is very concentrated so I only need to use the tiniest amount, and probably even less as my combination skin is not that โ€˜thirstyโ€™ at this time of year โ€“ may be slightly different as we are in the middle of the winter and my skin in general tends to become a little drier. Anyway, being so concentrated also means that the jar will last you quite a while. I have been using it for a few weeks now, and I don't look 25 again ๐Ÿ˜… but definitely, I can see some improvement in elasticity and overall health of my skin .
Considering this is an anti-ageing cream, which tends to be