/ CERAVE FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION WITH SPF30 This product
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
25/01/24-01:37
CERAVE FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION WITH SPF30 This product comes in a good sized 52ml tube with an attached pump head for easy removal of the product from the tube. The moisturizing lotion has a nice creamy texture and is easy to apply without any mess. You can either pump the product onto your fingers to apply to the face or if preferred you can apply from the pump directly to the skin. The moisturizing lotion is fragrance free and is very gentle on the skin making it perfect for all skin types including sensitive. I have been using this moisturizing lotion for over a week and I am happy with the results. I apply it as part of my morning skincare routine to freshly cleansed skin and after my serum. I wait for the serum to fully absorb before applying. The lotion feels cool and refreshing when applied to the skin and absorbs quickly without any sticky feeling. You simply apply it liberally to your face and neck for an instant pick me up of hydration. Avoid contact with the eyes as it is not intended for use around the eye area. Skin feels instantly plumped and bouncy and really soft and smooth. It also leaves the skin looking healthy with a nice glow. I love that this product contains SPF30 protection so as well as your skin being hydrated and soothed it is also protected from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
CERAVE FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION WITH SPF30 This product