/ Being using this for almost 2 months - will be from now on -
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Lore Lorena
27/06/23-11:15
Being using this for almost 2 months - will be from now on - every day - truly impressive  As first impression - love the refillable option that the Rénergie H.P.N. 300-Peptide Cream jar is offering . The scent is very gentle , similar as the other Rénergie range products , making the application a real pleasure. In terms of texture , I can say it is lightweight and very easy to apply , goes well and smooth on the skin , leaving it well prepared to fallowing up with make up. I can honestly say I am really impressed on how my skin felt after 2 weeks , plumped up , more firm , reduced fined lines , radiant and hydrated. As I age , skincare is more necessarily and I am very glad that Lancôme discovered this revolutionary product that concentrates over 300 types of Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide in one unique cream. Every ingredient has his role well defined to taking care of my skin . Love it and I also recommended it to all my friend and family .
Being using this for almost 2 months - will be from now on -