Home
General

General

General Chat is your place to discuss anything, Beauty and NON beauty that isn't covered in other channels - Connect with other members here!
🏆 Contest
Minis Amore

Love comes in all different Shapes and Sizes and to celebrate we're running a 'Mini's Amore' competition! 

All you have to do is post a picture of the minis you've fallen for in a romantic setting (The more creative the better) Think: petals, dinner dates, bubble baths! 

Share your mini love affair to be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher to spend on more (mini) beauty treats!

🏅  £50 Sephora UK Voucher
🎫 single entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 2/15/2024
claire
15/02/24-23:35
i dont have any minis to share but would love to win as normally cant afford to try higher end make up brands
Lara
15/02/24-22:23
Love my minis 🩷🩷💖💖💓💓
Love my minis 🩷🩷💖💖💓💓
Hatti
15/02/24-19:32
Hello! I am a adult with severe anxiety, autism and adhd with a passion for makeup! But my family and I are very poor, I would love this voucher as it means i could buy a branded product for my mum or younger sister!! Have a lovely day :) -Hatti <3
Thetruthfulbeauty
15/02/24-17:45
Obsessed with minis 🫶 Happy Valentines Day 💖
Obsessed with minis 🫶 Happy Valentines Day 💖
Sylvia
15/02/24-17:13
#Mini'sAmore
#Mini'sAmore
Safina
Rising Star
15/02/24-08:20 (edited on 15/02/24-08:21)
My favourite perfume minis in a mini divine love triangle ♥️ ♥️ #Minis competition
My favourite perfume minis in a mini divine love triangle ♥️
Biliseta
Rising Star
14/02/24-23:38
Minis on holidays 💄 I love minis and also We love holidays. This was my 6 years old daughter idea of 'Misi's Amore' 😃 🥰
Minis on holidays 💄    I love minis and also  We love
Ari
Beauty Expert
14/02/24-23:21
Happy Valentines Day ❤️
Happy Valentines Day ❤️