/ Still awaiting email confirmation and validation, but here's
Liz
Beauty Adviser
09/14/23-11:14 (edited on 09/14/23-11:15)
Still awaiting email confirmation and validation, but here's my Milkfoliant review ๐Ÿ’– I'm already a fan of Dermalogica and already use their Microfoliant in my routine, but I was delighted to be given the opportunity to test and review the Milkfoliant as a member of the Sephora community. Since the dreaded menopause, my normally trustworthy skin can become sensitive, so the Milkfoliant is a perfect alternative exfoliator when I need something extra gentle. This works just the same as the Microfoliant... mix a little with water to form a paste, and use it much like a facewash. It's very simple. I also love the "experts tip" inside the box, that it can actually be added to your existing facewash... that had not occured to me, but works great! When mixed, it looks a little like Horlicks paste, and smells deliciously warm and porridge-y. I think it'll be a firm favourite for dark, cold winter mornings... ReadyBrek for the face. You will be glowing! Definitely recommended as suitable for sometimes sensitive, and mature skin like mine. And I will definitely purchase to supplement my Microfoliant when it runs out! Thank you Sephora, for finding me another favourite.
Still awaiting email confirmation and validation, but here's