Home / Tried and Tested โ€“ Recommendations / ONE/SIZE Fantasize Lifting & Lengthening Mascara
keithykin
Beauty Enthusiast
09/04/23-07:32 (edited on 09/04/23-07:35)
ONE/SIZE Fantasize Lifting & Lengthening Mascara Review ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ I received this product from being a member of Sephora community. Itโ€™s a 13.2g high impact formula mascara encased in a glossy red plastic tube. Key ingredients: ๐Ÿงช โœ… Coconut, Argan and Castor Seed Oil - help strengthen, soften, thicken, nourish and condition the lashes โœ… Flex Peptide Gel - help lift, preserve and hold the lash look How to use: ๐Ÿ‘€ Gentle wiggle and drag the applicator up on a zigzag motion and apply additional coat for intensified effect โœจ  Final thoughts: ๐Ÿ’ญ I was surprised with the result because it definitely gave length and volume on my short eyelashes. The 6-pointed fan brush gave definition and the ultra black pigments helped intensify the look on my eyes. Itโ€™s smudge-proof, sweat-proof and flake-proof as it was able to stand 12hours of my shift and it didnโ€™t budge at all. Iโ€™d say one to two coat is enough as itโ€™s hard to spread the pigments when itโ€™s too heavy on the eyes and it clumps. Definitely will consider buying it again in the future.