/ My first Test and Review product was the Skinfix AHA/BHA
Tracy
Beauty Adviser
04/06/23-16:21 (edited on 04/06/23-16:27)
My first Test and Review product was the Skinfix AHA/BHA Niacinamide Exfoliating Pads (60 pads). I had never used niacinamide before, and very few skincare actives, so this was the perfect introduction! These were really easy to use. As it's an exfoliating product, I've been using one pad in my evening skincare routine, after cleansing and before moisturiser. Each pad is a nice size - more than enough for the whole face. The pads are also textured so you can really get into the crevices of the face. You can also use the pads on your neck and body. I have very sensitive skin so I'm currently only using these 1-2 times a week, which means the tub will last ages. Over time, I should see the darker pigmentation on my face fade a little. I also get acne on my chin area so the salicylic acid in the pads helps with that. They are really so simple and efficient to use - just a quick swipe needed instead of messing around with multiple products. Would consider purchasing once these run out. Top tip - store the tub upside down so that the pads on the bottom don't dry out! With regards to the Test and Review service, the process was straightforward - the item was delivered promptly just like it would be if I'd ordered it from the website. The product I was allocated was also suitable for me and my skin concerns. Look forward to testing and reviewing more products in the future!
My first Test and Review product was the Skinfix AHA/BHA