Home / Tried and Tested โ€“ Recommendations / L'Orรฉal Clinically Proven Eyelash Serum โ€“ Wow, what a
KatPower82
09/06/23-17:12
L'Orรฉal Clinically Proven Eyelash Serum โ€“ Wow, what a difference 3 weeks make ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ve not applied it daily due to forgetting sometimes, but even still, I have had significant growth of my eyelashes and the weird end of one eyebrow that was bald, this has now got a perfect line of hairs on it, so Iโ€™m extremely impressed with the effectiveness. I have noticed my right eyeโ€™s lashes have grown quicker than the left, but thatโ€™s just me, Iโ€™m going to just apply it to the shorter lashes for a few days until they catch up. Iโ€™ve always had really short, blonde lashes so are practically invisible, but since using this they are thicker and longer, so much so that I can actually see them myself even without mascara on, which Iโ€™ve never been able to do before, they also do not come out as easy as the root and hair follicle are stronger and conditioned. Now when I do wear mascara, they look amazing, still some growth needed, but they are longer and fluttery and much easier to curl without trapping my eyelid (ouch!). Iโ€™ll definitely be getting it again, and highly recommend it to anyone who wants longer and stronger lashes (and brows).
L'Orรฉal Clinically Proven Eyelash Serum โ€“ Wow, what a
L'Orรฉal Clinically Proven Eyelash Serum โ€“ Wow, what a - 2
L'Orรฉal Clinically Proven Eyelash Serum โ€“ Wow, what a - 3