/ I was sent the Vegamour Gro hair revitalising conditioner to
Tracy
Beauty Enthusiast
04/04/23-10:03
I was sent the Vegamour Gro hair revitalising conditioner to test. I was surprised at the size of the tube as it was 236ml, so a little larger than many conditioners. It is quite pricy (approx double what I normally pay for a good quality conditioner) so I was intrigued to see how it performed. The tube is easy to use and I have wasted no product so far I have used it about 3 or 4 times and I like what I see so far. I have age-related thinning, not massive but definitely less volume than I used to have so I was hoping for good results. First impression out of the tube - it smells gorgeous. It has an orangey citrus smell which is really nice. So nice that I didn't want to spoil it by covering it with styling products afterwards! It conditions the hair well. The formula contains a vegan version of keratin. After styling my hair was shiny and bouncy. I have really enjoyed using it. The only downside really is the price, which is pretty hefty for a conditioner. Overall, a lovely conditioner, which adds body and shine.