/ I was selected from sephora to sample the Skinfix barrier
Amy
30/11/22-17:23
I was selected from sephora to sample the Skinfix barrier triple lipid-peptide cream in exchange for my honest review. The cream promises richness, Hydrating the skins barrier and boosts moisture and elasticity by replenishing the skins natural lipids. I found the use of the pump highly exciting as someone from an infection control background the thought of dipping a finger in large tub is a huge nono from me. I've never used a container like this and I have to say I'm sold on the design, you are even able to dismount the tub to get out any additional product left behind that refuses to pump. The cream is extremely rich and has absolutely no scent or perfume so not to irritate. I found it made my skin almost dewy it looks so plump and fresh. It cooled my skin, protected it from the elements and gave it almost a filtered smooth effect. It's not something I would have ever purchased at ยฃ52 but I'm grateful for the test, I would certainly recommend if you are willing to pay the price for the product it's certainly worth every penny.
I was selected from sephora to sample the Skinfix barrier
I was selected from sephora to sample the Skinfix barrier - 2
I was selected from sephora to sample the Skinfix barrier - 3