Home / Tried and Tested โ€“ Recommendations / I was kindly gifted this body cream to test and review as a
Shelle
Beauty Adviser
01/18/24-15:26 (edited on 01/18/24-15:26)
I was kindly gifted this body cream to test and review as a member of the Sephora Community. I enjoy the packaging of this - a very pretty blue colour on both the outer packaging and the tub itself, both of which have helpful information. When I first opened the cream I was taken aback by the scent; I pick up a lot of moringa (the cream is not fragranced but it does still have a scent because of the natural ingredients used). Initially I found the scent really unpleasant but the more I've used the cream the more I've started to like it so if your sensitive to the scent of a product I wouldn't let that put you off this one. Once on the skin the scent adapts and isn't too strong/doesn't interfere when layering your body spray or perfume on top. In terms of the cream itself - it feels very thick and luxurious and it applies beautifully to the skin and absorbs quickly. My skin feels super hydrated and moisturised. A little of the cream certainly goes a long way so I think this size of tub will last a really long time which is fabulous! I'd highly recommend giving this body cream a go especially if your finding your skin is feeling dry and potentially dehydrated over the colder months.
I was kindly gifted this body cream to test and review as a