Home / Tried and Tested โ€“ Recommendations / I received the Skinfix Derm+ Foaming Clay Cleanser to try
Scarlet
12/20/22-19:36 (edited)
I received the Skinfix Derm+ Foaming Clay Cleanser to try and review as a member of Sephora community. product informations:  clay-to-foam cleanser, it is an award-winning as the Best Cleanser for Oily Skin, Active coconut cleansers combined with a blend of natural, mineral-rich glacial and Brazilian kaolin volcanic clays, help to effectively remove dirt and makeup, and minimize excess oils. Lightweight hydrators like concentrated aloe vera and sugar beet extracts help balance skin.   This rich, soothing, and sulfate-free cleanser is the perfect daily detoxifier that won't leave your skin feeling tight or dry.  96% naturally derived.  pH Balanced.  Cruelty-Free & Vegan.   My review : The bottle is huge and it will last for long time , great consistency, not too thik but not runny, I have oily combo and sensitive skin I really like this cleanser. Doesn't leave my skin dry. it is Very gentle wash, I've been using this for a few days now, I have noticed a huge difference in my skin texture since using this and my skin hasn't looked this good , I am wearing makeup everyday and I use this cleanser after I remove my makeup, It gets my skin so clean, It leaves my skin feeling soft. and I don't get breakouts after makeup anymore. I highly recommend this cleanser and I would buy it again. Thanks for this great product
I received the Skinfix Derm+ Foaming Clay Cleanser to try