Home / Tried and Tested โ€“ Recommendations / Hi everyone. I had the fortunate opportunity to Test and
MissR
Beauty Adviser
05/01/24-10:47
Hi everyone. I had the fortunate opportunity to Test and Review the ONE/SIZE Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder in shade Translucent. I am really impressed! It really does what it sets out to do and delivers on its promises as a powder. Among powders in its price range, none come close to achieving the same level of blurring. It gives an almost airbrush finish to the skin. It doesnโ€™t disrupt anything underneath it either, which makes it easy to work with.  This is a finely milled loose formula, so I can effortlessly apply it with a brush or powder puff to set specific areas of my face. I am happy to note it doesn't crease easily under my eyes. The key is to apply less and add more if you need to. As the name suggests it is indeed โ€˜colourlessโ€™ or translucent and so it doesnโ€™t leave any trace on the skin. It does leave a soft and blurring type of finish wherever you use it. It also mattifies my skin. It lasts very well throughout the day without any need for reapplication. I have combination skin with drier patches on my cheeks, and it doesnโ€™t cling onto any dry areas either. The packaging is not only visually stunning (like all One/Size products) but it is also practical as it features a secure flap closure that prevents any mess. Win! Also this shade Translucent caters for a range of skin tones but there is an alternative shade for deeper skin tones. The powder is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. I am seriously impressed at the price for the amount of product too. I could not find any real negatives with this product! Such a good powder! 
Hi everyone. I had the fortunate opportunity to Test and
Hi everyone. I had the fortunate opportunity to Test and - 2