Home / Tried and Tested โ€“ Recommendations / As someone with often sensitive skin, I am always looking
Zoozoospetals
Beauty Adviser
31/08/23-15:27 (edited on 31/08/23-15:28)
As someone with often sensitive skin, I am always looking for products which perform as standard ones but which are gentle on my skin. I tend to stay away from exfoliating my skin to reduce possible irritation.  It seems that Dermalogica have recognised this problem and the Milkfoliant is their solution; A calming oat-based powder with extracts of coconut and botanicals. The bottle makes it easy to dispense the powder (just a teaspoon amount is all thatโ€™s needed) into the palm of your hand. A splash of water activates the product into a slightly foaming face wash which is applied in a gentle circular motion. It is very easy to use and rinse off. The slightly oaty fragrance is unusual but not overpowering or off putting.   My skin actually feels far more healthy and soft after about 10 days of use and I have had no adverse effects. It seems that Dermalogica have created a lovely gentle daily exfoliant which works. As with all Dermalogica products it is Cruelty free but also ๐Ÿ’งGluten-free and formulated without artificial fragrances and colour  ๐Ÿ’งVegan  ๐Ÿ’งProfessional-grade skin care by The International Dermal Institute ๐Ÿ’งBottle is made from 50% recycled plasticMy days of non exfoliation seem to be at an end, I would definitely recommend this to anyone ๐Ÿ’™
As someone with often sensitive skin, I am always looking
As someone with often sensitive skin, I am always looking - 2