Home / Events / Pat McGrath Pro Class

Pat McGrath Pro Class

Thursday, Feb 8, 2024 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
EXPERTS
BEAUTY WORKSHOP
By
Julia @SephoraUK
Description

From date nights to galentines drinks, learn how to nail your night time glam.

Join Pat McGrath Pro Artist on the 8th February at 6pm and learn how to use the new Heartโ€™s Desire Collection and their iconic products.

Led by Petr Simon Fridrich, Pat McGrath Makeup Artist and Host Nikola Jansco-Todoranov, discover tips and tricks for the perfect night time glam and be in with the chance to win a huge haul.

Not one to be missed!

Venue
Online: Zoom
267 attendees 233 spaces left
Post a message
Margaret123456
10/02/24-09:09
Fabulous masterclass, I love pat McGrath products . Amazing show ,with Nikola and Petr, gorgeous model too
Fabulous masterclass, I love pat McGrath products . Amazing
Alcariss
Beauty Enthusiast
08/02/24-22:42
Thank you ๐Ÿซถ
Thank you ๐Ÿซถ
Stephanie
08/02/24-21:29
Great masterclass thank you. Very informative and entertaining. I have learnt a lot of tips and recommendations on how to create a stunning night time look x
๐Ÿ”ธDaniella๐Ÿ”ธ
Beauty Newbie
08/02/24-20:22
Seriously my two favourite people for a masterclass now, Petr and Nikola ๐Ÿฅฐ Such a wonderful and humourous hour with them both and the lovely model. Another one soon please *flutters lashes*
Seriously my two favourite people for a masterclass now,
Samantha
Beauty Newbie
08/02/24-20:09
Thank you for the masterclass ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž
Beautyblade
Beauty Adviser
08/02/24-19:50
Thanks for the masterclass. I dont know pat McGrath products well so this was a really good introduction. Especially excited by the gel powder eyeshadow
Shaz78
Beauty Adviser
08/02/24-19:39
I absolutely loved the masterclass. I am so inspired to try some products out. I love the highlighter especially. Thank you @Lydia @SephoraUK
I absolutely loved the masterclass.  I am so inspired to try
Tamy
08/02/24-19:16
Can we talk about the blue shadow being swatched?!?!?! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜