Glow Recipe Pro Class

Wednesday, Dec 13, 2023 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
EXPERTS
BEAUTY SEMINAR
By
Julia @SephoraUK
Description

Get ready, set, glow.

Join the skincare superstars, Glow Recipe founders Sarah Lee and Christine Chang, on the 13th December at 6-7pm for our Serums for Starters Pro Class.

Whether youโ€™re a skincare lover, learner, or latecomer, unlock glow-getting tips and be in with the chance to win dreamy prizes.

Plus, learn how to level up your routine with their best sellers and see the NEW Cloudberry Toner in action.

Venue
Online: Zoom
228 attendees 272 spaces left
Post a message
Elisabeth
Beauty Newbie
01/14/24-09:43
Oh i have missed it
Elsie
Beauty Newbie
01/10/24-22:34
I would love to join I have lots of glow recipe and there amazingggg.
Grace
Beauty Newbie
01/06/24-18:33
Iโ€™ll join!
Sarbjit
Beauty Newbie
12/28/23-13:07
Full of information.i would Love to attend this seminar.
Tara
Beauty Adviser
12/14/23-21:12
Oh dear I missed it as I have the dreaded cold never mind
Magdalena
12/14/23-11:05
Omg such an informative masterclass, make me want to try every single product, especially dew drops โ˜”๏ธ and all the packaging , only by look at this products it make you feel happy! I have watermelon mask and itโ€™s smell amazing, so all together consistency, smell, visual look of packaging it gives you a feeling that youโ€™re doing skincare with all your senses, best masterclass I had so far! Thank you ๐Ÿคฉ
Anna
Beauty Newbie
12/14/23-08:25
Thank you very much for the masterclass! It was truly an honor to meet you, such a great opportunity! I love the fact that founders were able to present their products themselves and talk to us about their experiences.
Jay
12/13/23-20:42
๐Ÿ’˜ love glow recipe