Glossier Pro Artist Class with Katie Jane Hughes

Friday, Sep 15, 2023 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
EXPERTS
BEAUTY SEMINAR
By
Julia @SephoraUK
Beauty Newbie
Description

Glossier is landing, and itโ€™s starting with a bang.

In an all new format, we will be live streaming the Glossier Pro Artist Class with Katie Jane Hughes from our Sephora UK store and straight to our Community.

A Community first, discover their cult products designed for playful expression and experience this in-store Pro Class atmosphere from the comfort of your home (or train, or pub - wherever you are). You'll even have time to ask your questions at the end!

Set your alarms for Friday 16th September at 6pm, you donโ€™t want to miss the FIRST ever live streamed class with Glossier.

It'll be a moment for Community history books - and you'll be part of it.

PLUS, attendees are in with a chance of getting their hands on a goodie bag full of all the best Glossier treats. You heard it here first!

Not one to be Missed!

Venue
Online: Live Streamed
242 attendees 258 spaces left
Post a message
Elsie
Beauty Newbie
10/01/24-22:35
I would love to join
Enaayah
Beauty Enthusiast
17/09/23-09:58
An amazing master class I really enjoyed! Need to go to Sephora now and get shade matched! I completely forgot to take a screenshot though ๐Ÿซข
Ewalip04
Beauty Enthusiast
16/09/23-08:51
Loved the masterclass ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved the masterclass ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sarah
Beauty Enthusiast
16/09/23-07:10
I loved hearing what was going on in preparation for the event, it shows there are a lot of people involved, equipment and effort.x
Maral
Beauty Newbie
15/09/23-20:05
The beginning cracked me up. And the puppy was a fantastic bonus๐Ÿฅฐ Great to see women of colour in demos. More in the future, please!
The beginning cracked me up. And the puppy was a fantastic
Anna
Beauty Adviser
15/09/23-19:22
Great masterclass ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Great masterclass ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Anna
Beauty Adviser
15/09/23-19:21
Silvia
15/09/23-18:50
Loved it! ๐Ÿ˜