Glossier Pro Artist Class with Katie Jane Hughes

Glossier Pro Artist Class with Katie Jane Hughes

Friday, Sep 15, 2023 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
EXPERTS
BEAUTY SEMINAR
By
Julia @SephoraUK
Description

Glossier is landing, and it’s starting with a bang.

In an all new format, we will be live streaming the Glossier Pro Artist Class with Katie Jane Hughes from our Sephora UK store and straight to our Community.

A Community first, discover their cult products designed for playful expression and experience this in-store Pro Class atmosphere from the comfort of your home (or train, or pub - wherever you are). You'll even have time to ask your questions at the end!

Set your alarms for Friday 16th September at 6pm, you don’t want to miss the FIRST ever live streamed class with Glossier.

It'll be a moment for Community history books - and you'll be part of it.

PLUS, attendees are in with a chance of getting their hands on a goodie bag full of all the best Glossier treats. You heard it here first!

Not one to be Missed!

Venue
Online: Live Streamed
242 attendees 258 spaces left
Post a message
Elsie
01/10/24-22:35
I would love to join
Enaayah
09/17/23-09:58
An amazing master class I really enjoyed! Need to go to Sephora now and get shade matched! I completely forgot to take a screenshot though 🫢
Ewalip04
09/16/23-08:51
Loved the masterclass 👌 😊
Loved the masterclass 👌 😊
Sarah
09/16/23-07:10
I loved hearing what was going on in preparation for the event, it shows there are a lot of people involved, equipment and effort.x
Maral
Rising Star
09/15/23-20:05
The beginning cracked me up. And the puppy was a fantastic bonus🥰 Great to see women of colour in demos. More in the future, please!
The beginning cracked me up. And the puppy was a fantastic
Anna
09/15/23-19:22
Great masterclass 👏👏👏👏
Great masterclass 👏👏👏👏
Anna
09/15/23-19:21
Silvia
Rising Star
09/15/23-18:50
Loved it! 😍