/ We’re stepping into spring, and what better time to
If it’s new or trending right now then you’ll find it here.
Lydia
Beauty Adviser
11/04/23-12:00 (edited on 11/04/23-12:03)
We’re stepping into spring, and what better time to introduce some more of the faces behind the Sephora UK team, @Bianca @SephoraUK and @Lydia !   Bianca is a Senior Campaign Marketing Manager here at Sephora. “I’m a makeup obsessive! I love to try new products, eyeshadow palettes and bronzers are always at the top of my list.  I’ve been working behind the scenes on our amazing Community channel for some time and I can’t wait to chat more with you all. We have some exciting things coming!  Products I’m currently loving are: Natasha Denona Glam Face Palette, CHANEL LES BEIGES BRONZING CREAM Cream-gel Bronzer and the iconic YSL Beauty Touche Eclat Illuminating Pen”  Lydia is one of two Marketing Content Assistant Managers here at Sephora UK “I am a Skincare and Mascara Fanatic, I love nothing more than scoping out a new Skincare Hero product and trying it out, I am always on the hunt for simple but effective Skincare routines that fit my skin for all the different seasons.   I have been working behind the scenes with our amazing Community Channel for just under a year now, I mostly work on Competitions,Giveaways and Test and Review ⭐ Products I'm currently loving are: Gucci L’Obscur Mascara, Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Enzyme Cleansing Balm, Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth AHA+BHA Salicylic Serum, Ole Henriksen Strength Trainer Peptide Boost Moisturiser, Ole Henriksen Lemonade Smoothing Facial Scrub”  Keep an eye out for more Team Introductions!
We’re stepping into spring, and what better time to