/ The wait is over! Introducing our NEW & EXCLUSIVE โ€˜Gemma
If itโ€™s new or trending right now then youโ€™ll find it here.
Maddie
Beauty Newbie
04/29/21-16:26 (edited)
The wait is over! Introducing our NEW & EXCLUSIVE โ€˜Gemma Styles Doing Good Kitโ€™ - worth over ยฃ160 and 10% of sales go to MQ: Mental Health Research. Get your hands on this 12 piece eco-friendly edit while you can! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŠ https://www.feelunique.com/p/Gemma-Styles-Doing-Good-Kit In her own words, read on for Gemmaโ€™s inspiration for the kit: โ€œSelf-care and sustainability marketing can be overwhelming. Through this collaboration I wanted to offer a way to sample more environmentally friendly products from a variety of brands in one place and for a fair price. By discovering more sustainable brands and making daily swaps, such as choosing recyclable packaging, we can all take small steps towards a greener life. Making conscious choices to be kind to yourself, and to others, is beneficial for wellbeing and mental health. Through purchasing this kit you are also contributing to funding for MQ Mental Health Research, helping to find treatments and solutions to mental health issues faced by millions of people. Iโ€™m so proud to be an ambassador for MQ Mental Health Research and I thank you for supporting both their cause and me in purchasing this product edit. I hope you enjoy the selection, Gemma xโ€