/ Hi I’m Tassia, and I’m the Content Assistant for Feelunique.
If it’s new or trending right now then you’ll find it here.
Tassia @ SephoraUK
Beauty Newbie
08/18/22-10:22
Hi I’m Tassia, and I’m the Content Assistant for Feelunique. When I’m not trying out new skincare you’ll find me wrestling with my winged liner and eating my way around London. I recently damaged my skin barrier, so my routine is all about keeping my complexion cool, calm, and hydrated. My hair routine is similar: I have very long, thick hair, so keeping it healthy is a long-term job. Products I’m currently loving are: Noughty Intensive Care Leave-in Conditioner, CeraVe Hydrating cleanser, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Hyaluronic Acid and The Ordinary Niacinamide + Zinc. Here’s my happiest hair day - when I’d treated my hair to some TLC and lots of Olaplex. This look makes me feel ready to travel in style. If you haven’t already, share a hairstyle with us that makes you smile, with the caption: this look makes me feel _ and fill in the blank. The best entries will be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher. You can enter more than once to increase your chances of winning, and this competition will close on the 21th August 11.59pm. Entries after this date will not be counted. Good luck!
Hi I’m Tassia, and I’m the Content Assistant for Feelunique.