Home / General

General

General Chat is your place to discuss anything, Beauty and NON beauty that isn't covered in other channels - Connect with other members here!
πŸ† Contest
Every Day Mother Of The Year - Win a Sephora Collection Bundle

From the mum of your friendship group to the mum that's a dad, mother figures do the most every day

To celebrate Mother figures of ALL forms, we’re giving you the chance to win a beauty bundle everyone will love. 

To be in with a chance of winning a Sephora Collection Bundle comment WHO makes your every day *extra* special and WHICH Sephora Collection product you’d like to treat them to.

🎫 single entries for this contest

πŸ… Sephora Collection Bundle
🎫 single entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 3/31/2024
Jessica
03/31/24-11:05
My mum has done everything for me, even today on Easter she still made me an Easter egg hunt like she does every year. She does so much for everyone but no one does anything for her. I feel like this bundle will mean the world for her and the world for me to be able to give her that something special. 😁
kazza321samples
Rising Star
03/31/24-10:50
My mum sadly passed away just after Christmas 2023 been her only daughter gave us such a great bond we shared everything together. The only person who got my through and kept me strong was my daughter who as been my rock. I would love to win this bundle to show my daughter how much I appreciate her and everything she does for me and also for been such a fantastic mum herself to my 2 small grandchildren πŸ’–
My mum sadly passed away just after Christmas 2023 been her
Selma
03/31/24-00:46
My mum is so selfless, she has always cared for us alone, without her family close to help her raise us. She is the kindest woman, she’s a woman of multiple roles, a mother, a father and the greatest role model one could have.
My mum is so selfless, she has always cared for us alone,
Natalia
03/30/24-18:45
My mom is the most selfless, encouraging person I have ever met. Surprising her with a thoughtful gift like that'll put a smile on her face. Because even if she swears she doesn't need anything, this is a woman who deserves the world. She would love your anti-ageing face and neck serum ❀️
Ari
Beauty Expert
03/30/24-16:49
I would love to win this bundle for my mum. She has always put me and my siblings first and she is always there for us, supporting us no matter what. I would get the Sephora Collection Rouge is not my name satin lipstick, she loves a good lipstick and even when she doesn't have time for anything else, she likes to put on a bit of lippie.
SeaChelle
03/30/24-00:21
I lost my own mother 20 years ago and miss her wise counsel. I have a daughter who will be 29 this year and although she now has her own life and interests, we still find a way to spend lots of time together. She calls me her best friend.
I lost my own mother 20 years ago and miss her wise counsel.
Kalisya
03/29/24-23:41
My daughter makes every day special by showing love, appreciation, and thoughtfulness towards me. She says "I love you," every day and her smile warms my heart. She takes the time to acknowledge and thank me for my guidance, support, and the sacrifices I have made for her. She really is my world and I know she would love the Best Skin Ever Foundation or the waterproof curl mascara .
My daughter makes every day special by showing love,
Arazw
03/29/24-20:45
My mum is the best even though we have our bad days which is nearly everyday we she always has a way to sweeten the mood she’s always worried about me and my siblings sometimes I think she’s overprotective but no it’s for the better we realise it when we are all grown up all the pain she has gone through having us caring for us and the only thing we can do is get her something nice so I hope I have a chance in winning for my splendid mother given by god .