Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Deep
Beauty Newbie
20/05/24-01:07
I love their products.
I love their products.
Krissy
Beauty Enthusiast
20/05/24-00:44
<3 <3 <3 I love the KOSAS setting spray because it offers a perfect blend of hydration and hold, ensuring my makeup stays flawless all day without feeling heavy or cakey. Unlike other setting sprays, KOSAS combines clean, skin-loving ingredients that not only lock in makeup but also nourish my skin, leaving it radiant and refreshed. Its unique formula includes hyaluronic acid and soothing botanicals, which help to keep my skin moisturized and calm, even during long hours. Additionally, the fine mist provides an even application without disrupting my makeup, a feature that many other sprays lack. For anyone seeking a setting spray that enhances both the appearance and health of their skin, KOSAS is a must-buy. <3<3<310/10 RECOMMEND <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3 I love the KOSAS setting spray because it
Anushka
Beauty Enthusiast
19/05/24-17:31
My absolute favourite product from kosas is the Wet Stick Moisture Lip Shine in Hot Beach. It is an absolute must!! It makes your lips feel super hydrated while at the same time giving them a shine. It undoubtedly beats any lipgloss as it does not have a super sticky feel to them but yet still makes you and your lips look stunning. It also is good for your lips due to it having ceramides and as a bonus is cruelty free. An absolute win! Thank you to Kosas for this great competition!!
My absolute favourite product from kosas is the Wet Stick
vanessa
19/05/24-16:31
I would love to win the air brow tinted volumizing treatment gel in soft brown. Iโ€™m going through perimenopause and have been losing eyebrow hair. The eyebrows really shape your face. I tried microblading but it was extremely painful and the pigment didnโ€™t last. Iโ€™m So excited to try kosas as it uses clean ethical natural ingredients as I donโ€™t use any thing thatโ€™s full of chemicals or tested on animals. I love the fact this gel has castor oil to condition hair and promote growth as well as colour to give depth and definition. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to participate. Love the Sephora community as Iโ€™ve learnt so much about newer cleaner lesser known brands
I would love to win the air brow tinted volumizing treatment
Shantal
Beauty Enthusiast
19/05/24-13:31
The kosas setting powder is fab! Allows for a creasless Under eye! The only thing I want in life!๐Ÿ˜‚
The kosas setting powder is fab! Allows for a creasless
Nims
Beauty Enthusiast
19/05/24-04:46
My fave Kosas product is the cloud set powder ๐Ÿ˜ How can I be glowy but matte at the same time???? I would definitely recommend if you have dry undereyes/skin, it prevents that cakey powdered look I get from most other powders. Literallyyy looooove, would repurchase again and again. โค๏ธ
My fave Kosas product is the cloud set powder ๐Ÿ˜ How can I
Gergana
Beauty Adviser
18/05/24-22:06
My favourites and their price is suitable for everyone! try them you won't go wrong. fit perfectly into any make-up! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ
My favourites and their price is suitable for everyone! try
Yas
Beauty Adviser
18/05/24-10:36
I purchased these lip oils back in December and theyโ€™re amazing! You never hear about Sigma makeup, but I think theyโ€™ve got a really nice formula with these. Theyโ€™re not sticky at all and very nourishing. You donโ€™t have to apply them very often either. I think theyโ€™re a great price point too! If youโ€™re after some lip oils, I would definitely recommend these!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š
I purchased these lip oils back in December and theyโ€™re