Home / Ask the Community

Ask the Community

Ask the Community is your space to ask and answer all your burning beauty Questions! This is your space to talk directly to your community, ask questions about skincare, haircare. Bodycare, product recommendations and anything else you would like to support each other with.
Write something
Most recent
Razan
Beauty Adviser
19/05/24-15:12
Hey girls, what is the best Deodorant to lighten the underarm area?
Gergana
Beauty Adviser
18/05/24-21:42
Hey lovely ladies. I'm placing a huge order and need a promo code? I had one from here but lost it. if anyone has a code can they share it?
Aroura
Beauty Enthusiast
18/05/24-12:27
Hi does any one have any good liquid highlighter recommendations?? also please like ๐Ÿ˜Šxx
Niamh
Beauty Adviser
18/05/24-11:35
Hi does anybody have a good recommendation for a body spf that isnโ€™t sticky at all?
Holly
Beauty Adviser
18/05/24-09:23
Good morning ladies, have a great weekend.. ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ
Annie
Beauty Adviser
17/05/24-13:08
Hi. Not sure if you can help but I have put my Tiktok handle on my profile & never received any points & the mission is still there to complete. Has anyone else had this problem. I've tried loads of times โค๏ธ (Hope that makes sense)
Josie
Beauty Enthusiast
17/05/24-13:02
Does anyone have any suggestions for body lotion/cream please. Iโ€™ve just started a new job at an airport and being outside constantly is drying my skin out for some reason. Not the Sol De Janeiro one as thatโ€™s too pricey for work wear.
EJZ
Beauty Enthusiast
17/05/24-04:22
Best light weight sweat proof foundation or products to help? Iv tried primer/powders/setting sprays nothing stops my foundation rubbing off when I sweat (especially top lip) ๐Ÿ˜‚
Best light weight  sweat proof foundation or products to