Home / General

General

General Chat is your place to discuss anything, Beauty and NON beauty that isn't covered in other channels - Connect with other members here!
Write something
Post pinned
validated
Lydia @SephoraUK
Beauty Adviser
05/01/24-15:58
Hello beauty community โค๏ธโœจโฃ โฃ Coming to you with a little personal news (unrelated to the news thatโ€™s also coming in the next few days) โฃ โฃ Friday May 24th will be my last day managing Sephora Community ๐Ÿฅนโฃ โฃ I am hanging up my beauty brushes and moving into a brand new but super exciting position outside of the company. โฃ โฃ It has been nothing short of a joy and privellage to run this community with you and for you all these last two years, I canโ€™t wait to see it go from strength to strength. โฃ โฃ You have three weeks to ask me any questions, get your queries answered, rummage through my product knowledge for the latest and greatest recommendations and generally hit me up for whatever you need! โฃ โฃ I will miss interacting with you all everyday SO MUCH but Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll be back to KIKI, just not as your moderator ๐Ÿ™Šโฃ โฃ Thanks for all the beauty, the laughter and the glitter youโ€™ve sprinkled on my time here. โฃ โฃ Lydia โฃ โฃ xoxo
Hello beauty community โค๏ธโœจโฃ โฃ Coming to you with a little
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
05/19/24-16:28 (edited on 05/19/24-16:33)
Happy Sunday Community
Happy Sunday Community
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
05/19/24-08:06
More Sephora vibes from yesterday's trip to Trafford Centre Manchester ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค Happy Sunday everyone ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค
More Sephora vibes from yesterday's trip to Trafford Centre
Silovesglam ๐Ÿ’„
Beauty Adviser
05/19/24-07:48
Happy Sunday everyone. It was fab weather in the North of England yesterday ๐Ÿ˜
Happy Sunday everyone.  It was fab weather in the North of
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
05/18/24-14:24
Soaking up the Sephora vibes at Manchester Trafford Centre on launch weekend. Music ๐ŸŽถ and much more besides. So happy we now have Sephora " up North " ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค
Soaking up the Sephora vibes at Manchester Trafford Centre
Safina
Beauty Adviser
05/18/24-11:20
Happy Saturday ๐Ÿ˜Š
Happy Saturday ๐Ÿ˜Š
EJZ
Beauty Enthusiast
05/18/24-09:15
Good morning everyone have a great weekend in the sunshine โ˜€๏ธI'm off hiking and having a picnic today woohoo ๐Ÿ˜Š
Good morning everyone have a great weekend in the sunshine
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
05/18/24-07:44
Good morning community
Good morning community