Home
Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
LaurenW
10/01/24-15:33
I love these products so much for creating the perfect base for my makeup, and they’re so reasonable which makes it even better!
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
The perfect base
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
These products provide the perfect base for my makeup!
What’s your beauty secret?
Preparation is key for that flawless finish
🌹Meme🌹
Rising Star
10/01/24-14:18
These work amazing together a full coverage foundation, leave for 5 mins to dry, apply the setting powder all over then with the sponge applicator that comes with the mac stidio fix apply all over the face! Your skin will look soooo good 🤩🌹
Flawless skin look
They just work so well together
Beauty starts with in, be beautiful on the inside and the outside will shine ✨
Vin
10/01/24-10:56
I include Elemis superfood fruitvinegar liquid glow toner as it is light and gives instant radiance.Elizabeth hyluronic capsules i use as serum and i love it because i can carry them with me for reapplication if needed. They are super hydrating and provides good base. I use Olay day cream as it is very hydrating and has SPF too . I never skip sun protection so this cream is a must have for me in winter. Shiseido Benefiance eye cream is my favorite eye cream as skin around my eyes is very thin and sensitive but this eye cream is gentle and rich in hydration , so i wear it all year around.
Hydrated plump skin
These products works well with layering them and leaves no patches. Well absorbed and complete skincare routine for me
drink lot of water and be active everyday.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Kuljit
Rising Star
10/01/24-10:40
I love how well these products work together and keep my skin hydrated, moisturised and protected
Winter skincare
They layer well over each other and sit perfectly under my makeup
Plenty of SPF
FH123
10/01/24-09:09
I had this skincare routinr for a while and saw big difference in how healthy my skin looks now.
Skincare goals
They layer great too
Being consistent
Lihi
10/01/24-09:07
hello, i’m here to help and give tips for girls that they are new on this “skin care world”. and not just skin care,also makeup..(make sure your skin is ready for makeup, that the makeup sits well and of course products that will match) * It should be noted that I am not a doctor or a pharmacist, I am a girl and I speak from personal experience and you should not come to me with claims if something bad happens*
Skin Care routine for young girls that they have ״Dry- combination skin״
All the products compliment well with each other as each one has a purpose to hydrate the skin. To make it soft and flexible but not greasy!!! (from experience)
Do not overdo it with moisturizers because in the end, besides the moisture, the skin needs to breathe and be loaded with substances that most likely did not mix well... the skin will become greasy and feel particularly unpleasant during the days. So my tip is to read the ingredients in the instructions, don't put a lot of material, and use the products that I put because besides moisturizing, my post-acne scars are gone!!!!
Tasneem
10/01/24-08:30 (edited on 10/01/24-08:32)
Its really important to stay hydrated and to use clean minimal products specially for sensitive skin. Making sure no fragrance or harsh chemicals in them.
No
Because of the similar ingredients and target purpose
Drinking lots of water
Cristine
09/01/24-22:45
These products are my go to for my morning routine.
Blemish free and glowy skin
These products have not only helped me reduce the amount of blemishes there were on my akin but at the same time brightened my skin tone and just refreshes me everyday for a new start. The eye serum from la roche posay alone really helps to depuff my eyes in the morning and make me look less tired as well as make my dark circles dissapear which i love. The milkfoliant just makes my skin feel so clean after using it and dirt free which is amazing and the niacinamide gives the glow as well as help blemishes disappear. However, the inkey list blemish clearing moisturiser is the highest contributer to making my blemishes disappear.
Always making sure the products used in your skincare routine are compatible