Home
Beauty Routines

Beauty Routines

We love to know your unique beauty mix. Tell us what 4 products you love the most and why.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Tamy
Rising Star
16/01/24-05:53
Makes me feel better when I'm put together
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Boost of confidence
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They are staples in my routine
What’s your beauty secret?
To do what you love
Masho
16/01/24-02:29
Cold winter weather not only influences the clothes we wear, but it also changes the way we take care of ourselves. Personally for me, cold weather is associated with dehydrated skin. Every winter I try to make sure and keep my skin perfectly hydrated thanks to the clinique moisture surge moisturiser. I've fallen in love with clinique, especially having sensitive skin. The gel-like consistency of the face and eye creams ensure a light feeling on the skin and keep it hydrated for 92-100 hours. As most of the girls, I also struggle with some acne every now and then, and my magic potion to treat it is the LaRochePosay Effaclar duo cream. I use it on my spots, and it truly works wonders. Let's not forget about our lips!! We need to keep them soft and hydrated too. I've been using the Laneige lip sleeping mask for YEARS now and have never found anything as good as this. Sometimes I even use it over my lip liner to keep my lips juicy :)
Skincare musts for cold winter weather
They work perfectly together, hydrating the skin.
Never ever sleep with makeup! Use toner under moisturiser and trust me, your skin will thank you
Purplekissesxx
16/01/24-01:27
I have used alot of products in the past and it was all trial and error. I finally found my forever combo and I'm well proud! This is my night skincare routine. I wash my face with Korres Cleanser first in warm water then rinse in cold water. The more ice it is the better! Really helps pores and aid blood circulation around the eyes especially for dark circles and really does prep your skin for a good skincare regime and oh your skin will glow and feel so fresh! I then first use 'Heimish Marine Eye cream' as I do have fine lines and horrible dark circles. This does help alot and it very thick in consistency so this is really good for night. Then use 'Kate Somerville hydrakate gel cream' this is just beautiful and one pump is more than enough. It's very lightweight on the skin and has this spa scent to it which not overpowering at all! Helps sooth my skin if I have any redness but one thing the hydration is just out of this world. It's like a little pot of gold yallll this is the cream for all types esp for dry skin if you suffer from it and it does contain natural ingredients. *chefs kiss* I then lock if off with the 'Fresh Vitamin Nectar' face Mist which is just smells so air eatable. Really does put you in a spa mode and calming. It's so gentle on the skin when sprayed it doesnt come out so harsh like all mists this comes out all queit and gently. Then lastly lips need to always be so kissable. The Ciate lip oils are a must in your routine. It's sooo soooo hydrating which you don't need to keep applying. Once and your lips will stay soft and hydrated all day So night time I act it like a mask and in the morning my lips seem so full and soft. It's just a beautiful look which compliments my skin more!
All about glowy skin
Natural in ingredients.
Wash face in warm water first then ice cold water for perfect glowy non breakout fresh skin.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first beauty routine
Maya
16/01/24-00:04 (edited on 16/01/24-00:21)
These have been my must haves for a couple of years now and I will never change!
Natural routine
La Roche posay has helped my blemish prone skin so much, has removed those annoying underskin bumps and scars. CT magic cream gives such a glowy hydrated base (added benefit of Spf!!), Refy brush is my go to for flawless natural makeup application and roller lash is the best mascara for people with who are scared to use eyelash curlers but want curled lashes all day (me)
Skin prep skin prep skin prep - applying makeup is pointless if you don’t skin prep
Trang
15/01/24-23:13
I have a mix of affordable and some splurge items, but the main takeaway is to please apply SPF daily
Feel good morning routine - soft skin lips and smelling good, ready for makeup
Hydration is key whether you have dry, normal or oily skin, moisture and hydration is so important to the perfect makeup base for products to sit nicely on and not cling on to dry patches. These products are the base to the morning routine.
SPF is the secret to anti-aging. Prevention is key- as long as the sun is out, we need to apply SPF
Anastasiia
Rising Star
15/01/24-22:31
don't forget that you are perfect Just the way you are
Beautiful start of the New Year
you get out of the shower and are left to your own devices. these are the best 15-20 minutes of the day. You apply the mask to your face, then the serum and moisturizer. You can also use tonic, but today without it. you feel how your skin is nourished, smoothed and says thank you.
A beauty hack is to apply dry shampoo to clean, dry hair immediately after drying your head. it keeps your hair clean for a long time! When drying my hair, I always apply my favorite face mask, which is ideal for my sensitive skin. The serum is just a godsend. the skin is smooth and glowing. no irritation. and cover it all with my favorite cream. the perfect morning for self-love!
Jasmin
15/01/24-21:02
In the morning I just wash my face and moisturise! I also change cloths daily
Not really, just trying to treat my acne
I think so!!
Lotssss of moisturiser
Jadee🩷
15/01/24-20:02
💛
shower routine
they smell amazing!
keep the same scented products together to keep that amazing scent😍