Home / Beauty Routines / My Menopausal Skincare Routine is my Ultimate Routine
Stephanie
Beauty Expert
01/25/24-22:55 (edited on 01/25/24-22:57)

My Menopausal Skincare Routine is my Ultimate Routine

The Neovadiol range is one of my favourites from Vichy. The menopause can bring with it some noticeable changes to your skin and hair. As hormone levels plummet, your skin can become dry, slack, and thin. It is important to try and keep your skin as hydrated as you can, and use products that help to plump and firm your skin. By using the right products you can reduce the look of wrinkles, fine lines and keep the skin firmer. It really can help to boost your confidence whilst going through this difficult stage in your life.
Vichy Neovadiol Meno 5 Serum for Perimenopausal & Menopausal Skin 30ml
Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Plumping Day Cream for Normal to Combination Skin 50ml
VICHY Neovadiol Multi-Corrective Eye and Lip Care for Perimenopause and Menopause 15 ml
Vichy Capital Soleil UV Age Daily SPF 50+ Invisible Sun Cream with Niacinamide 40ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Menopausal Skin Care, Anti Ageing, Hydration and Protection
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
The Neovadiol serum, eye and lip cream and moisturizer are all designed to help the skin whilst tackling symptoms of the menopause. Symptoms like skin dryness, loss of firmness, irritated skin, lines and wrinkles and sensitivity. The products help to deeply hydrate the skin without any greasy feeling leaving it soft and smooth, uplifted, reduced fine lines and wrinkles and dry patches are calmed and soothed with a lovely glow. The SPF50 facial protection is always the last step in my morning skincare routine. It helps to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays which can cause premature ageing.
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
I like to apply the serum to freshly cleansed and toned skin but I make a point of applying the serum when my skin is still damp from the toner. Applying the serum to damp skin ensures that there is extra hydration for the skin. I apply SPF protection every day regardless of the time of year and weather. The UVA and UVB rays can reach you even on a cloudy day. So best to be always protected to guard against premature ageing.