Home / Beauty Routines / My go to skincare routine ;)
Shania
01/25/24-23:02

My go to skincare routine ;)

the CeraVe salicylic cleanser is amazing to rid of any makeup and dirt build up whilst middle exfoliating any texture - leaving the skin feel super smooth and fresh. MAC Hyper Real has been a new edition to the routine but I instantly fell in love, it's super hydrating and leaves the skin feeling nourished after cleansing. the hyaluronic acid, niacinamide combo not only feels amazing but is perfect to use before makeup too! LaRoche Possay Effaclar Duo cream has been my saviour when my skin acts up! I pop it on before bed, using more product on problem areas, and wake up with blemishes either gone or significantly reduced. love love love this product! Ole Henriksen banana bright+ eye cream and strength trainer peptide boost moisturiser duo are products I cannot live without! I have been using these products for years and they have never failed me. the banana bright+ eye cream is the most perfect eye cream to reduce darkness yet is amazing under make up too. the moisturiser has the perfect consistency, it isn't too thick yet leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. this bundle is perfect for those who are interested in trying these products ;) my tried and tested skincare routine !!
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 473ml
M.A.C Hyper Real Serumizer� Skin Balancing Hydration Serum 30ml
LA ROCHE POSAY Effaclar Duo+M Moisturiser 40ml
OLEHENRIKSEN Glow Strong Set Mini Moisturizer & Eye Cr�me Duo
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
hydration and blemish control
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
each product is different and amazing in their own way yet they compliment each other so well. I see amazing results every time I use these products, perfect for a nighttime routine.
What’s your beauty secret?
consistency!! using your fave products everyday will give results every time! finding what works for my skin needs has helped immensely.