Home
Beauty Routines
Lightened hair moisture wash (for protien/moisture balance)
Bekki
15/08/23-02:38

Lightened hair moisture wash (for protien/moisture balance)

Too much protien build up on the hair can cause brittleness and breakage, as I have experianced in the past using too many strenghening products. Similarly, using too many moisture based products can make hair weaker and cause breakage due to hair follicals swelling too much amd hair generally being more fragile when wet. I alternately wash my hair with a more protien based wash, then a more moisture based wash- still using a mix of the 2 compounds to make the wash more managable and to reduce breakage. This is my moisture wash, I like to use fable and mane pre wash oil and since I have highlights I like to use this fudge purple shampoo, but would reccomend to anyone no matter what hair colour. Bleach reincarnation mask is affordible and can be used liberally, just leave on for at least 10 mins. Lastly, applying morrocon oil to damp hair locks in moisture and then applying again after air or blow drying to style leaves a glossy finnish for a hair health concious routine
FABLE & MANE HoliRoots� Pre-Wash Strengthening Treatment Hair Oil 100ml
BLEACH LONDON REINCARNATION MASK 200ML
Fudge Clean Blonde Damage Rewind Violet Toning Shampoo 1000ml
MOROCCANOIL Treatment 50ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Hair moisture wash with protien boost
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
The oils pre and post wash are very moisturising and nourishing, plus the shampoo and treatment have strenghening properties to keep the hair balanced
What’s your beauty secret?
Washing hair with moisture and protien based washes alternately/as needed