Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Rising Star
08/16/22-11:46
Toy 2 by Moschino, I found this lightly floral with notes of mandarin magnolia and peony, nice and refreshing for summer (although it didn't last long on me ) Encased in the iconic bear bottle 🐻
Toy 2 by Moschino, I found this lightly floral with notes of
Nicola💕
Beauty Expert
08/16/22-08:46
This is gorgeous from Feel Unique website
This is gorgeous from Feel Unique website
Emma
08/15/22-22:20
Hey does anyone have any tips on jawline break outs? Any specific products I could use? An expensive version and a cheaper version please 🫶🏼
Yas
Rising Star
08/15/22-20:43
Does anyone have any tips for mastering feline flicks or cats eyes, im going to be honest I'm not the best at it 🤔
Does anyone have any tips for mastering feline flicks or
Daisy
Rising Star
08/15/22-14:31
Hiya! Does anyone know what shade in the armani luminous silk is Similar to nars sheer glow in Deauville?
SheyBV
Rising Star
08/15/22-10:40
The latest edition to my perfume collection 🙈🤦🏽‍♀️🤣💗 I can't stop buying perfumes! This was a gift from me to me for a work achievement! L'Art & La Matiere collection of perfumes are just beautiful! Santal Pao Rosa is an intense bold woody rose scent. It is also quite spicy and oudy, rather than sweet rose. The bottle is also refillable, so you are also doing your little bit for the environment. Also Guerlain are doing lots of work around preserving the Bee population 💛
The latest edition to my perfume collection 🙈🤦🏽‍♀️🤣💗 I
Yas
Rising Star
08/15/22-05:42
How long does it take for feelunique to send a test product once approved?
Loca007
Rising Star
08/14/22-21:05
Hi 😊 How can I get my first 'thanks'? ✨