Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Beatrice
04/11/24-10:01
I have a very dry, over processed hair. It hasn’t grown an inch for years because it keeps breaking down. This shampoo and conditioner really did give my hair softness and bounce. And most importantly no breakage since I used them,now I can see it’s a huge difference,my hair grew and its so healthy and shiny.
I have a very dry, over processed hair. It hasn’t grown an
Rahmasaid
Rising Star
04/11/24-09:46
Loving this article about fragrances, I love fragrances and reading this just gave me an idea to add one more to my collection.
Loving this article about fragrances, I love fragrances and
Rahmasaid
Rising Star
04/11/24-09:42
My new skincare product that I am obsessed about is this CHARLOTTE TILBURYMagic Revival CleanserIt has a lovely smooth texture and a beautiful refreshing scent . Leaves my skin soft and smooth. 
My new skincare product that I am obsessed about is this
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
04/11/24-09:35
A beautiful perfume that has magnolia and Jasmine as base notes.
Cadie Lewis
04/10/24-23:52
After over 16 surgeries in 5 years I lost a lot of hair and it was so thin as you van see in my first photo ! I managed to find the best Bundle of shampoo for me which was the REDKEN ACIDIC BONDING CONCENTRATE which allowed my hair to grow and regain its thickness again . It's been my life saver 💙 the second photo is my hair now 🙈🙈
After over 16 surgeries in 5 years I lost a lot of hair and
Despina
Rising Star
04/10/24-22:24
Vichy mineral 89 fortifying and plumping booster gives my skin fresher and longer-lasting hydration
Vichy mineral 89 fortifying and plumping booster gives my
Despina
Rising Star
04/10/24-21:56
I love the Redken volume injection shampoo to boost the volume of my hair and get a silky finish
I love the Redken volume injection shampoo to boost the
Karen
04/10/24-21:49
Lady gaga makeup is very good. Makes skin healthy and not like it has foundation on. Hides blemishes and spots.
Lady gaga makeup is very good. Makes skin healthy and not