Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
10/21/22-14:28
I have been on Sephora UK website to do a review but there doesn't seem to be any way of doing one. Usually it says, on the right of a product 'Write a Review' but it doesn't any more. How do I do reviews now please?
Remy
10/21/22-14:09 (edited)
These four products are identified as Best of Sephora products (part of the Goodie bag- gifted by Sephora)
These four products are identified as Best of Sephora
Sophie
10/21/22-13:56
Good Afternoon Sephora Community. Hope your having a good day. I’ve just noticed the questions tab has gone x
Keara
Beauty Adviser
10/21/22-08:34
Makeup of the day 💄 Using Elf Power Grip Primer Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder Dolce & Gabbana Solar Glow Bronzer Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - At Night Dior Forever Couture Luminizer - 04 Golden Glow Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil, Browzings Palette, 24hr Brow Setter Nars Eyeshadow Base Too Faced Sunset Stripped Eyeshadow Palette Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame Eyeliner YSL Lash Primer Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Mac Prep & Prime Lip Huda Beauty Lip Contour - Pinky Brown Dior Transfer Proof Lipstick - 505 Forever Sensual 🌹🌹
Makeup of the day 💄   Using  Elf Power Grip Primer  Nars
Denz
Beauty Newbie
10/21/22-00:19
Attended the UK launch event, beautiful displays, good range of products to check out and very friendly approachable staff. Excited to try out some of these products!!!
Attended the UK launch event, beautiful displays, good range
Sandieo
Beauty Newbie
10/20/22-20:14
Who else is excited to see the new Sephora products?
Who else is excited to see the new Sephora products?
Chanelle
Beauty Newbie
10/20/22-19:19
THE BEST MASCARA! Rimmel Flash Volume in Extreme Black I have been using this mascara for nearly 20 years! I have tried various high end mascaras and absolutely none of them compare. This mascara does not clog and it is buildable. You can add more for a dramatic look without the mascara flaking. It does not smudge, but the best part is the colour, it is so silky black it really makes your eyes pop! Best £6 you will ever spend!
THE BEST MASCARA!   Rimmel Flash Volume in Extreme Black  I
Nicola💕
10/20/22-17:55
I hope to get a test and review with a sephora product 🥰