Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Agnieszka
Beauty Adviser
04/04/24-08:26
Here are my favourite haircare products from Redken: all soft shampoo and all soft leave in-treatment. My hair are so soft afterwards, moisturized and frizz is gone! Also, they are smooth and shinny :)
Here are my favourite haircare products from Redken: all
keithykin
Beauty Enthusiast
04/04/24-02:10
My fave from redken perfect for brassy tones of my coloured hair 🥰
My fave from redken perfect for brassy tones of my coloured
Cocky
Beauty Adviser
04/03/24-21:40
I have my hair blonde coloured but after a decoration this was looking awful. I have started looking for a miraculous shampoo to save my hair and i discovered Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Shampoo .This multi-benefit formula is specifically designed to be gently on fragile hair post-bleach.More prone to breakage, damage and dryness, bleached hair needs extra TLC to preserve its softness and condition. The restorative formula is enriched with nourishing ingredients to hydrate the hair and combat brittleness. Ordered this asap to start a rescue mission on my hair . It was gentle enough and did add moisture & calm.After using this miraculous shampoo my hair looks healthy, less breakages, shiny, and more soft. Thank you Redken for saving my hair.
I have my hair blonde coloured but after a decoration this
Flowers🪷🪷🪷
Beauty Adviser
04/03/24-16:50 (edited on 04/03/24-17:06)
#REDKEN - Extreme Length❤️ when I started my hair growth journey this is what I started with and it works😊❤️❤️❤️❤️It has biotin in it, makes your hair feel and smell so good 🤩 I tried to upload 3 photos but it didn't work so I had to create 3 in one☺️
#REDKEN - Extreme Length❤️ when I started my hair growth
Mia
Beauty Newbie
04/03/24-15:29
Amazing never had a product so good so impressed so good for any hair type worth the money my hair curled and straightened
Amazing never had a product so good so impressed so good for
Thetruthfulbeauty
Beauty Adviser
04/03/24-14:12
Topicals is now available at Sephora UK!! I absolutely love Faded and Like Butter 🫶 have you tried anything from this brand? 😍
Topicals is now available at Sephora UK!! I absolutely love
Despina
Beauty Adviser
04/03/24-01:32
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is a rich cream with anon-greasy texture that is fast-absorbing and suitable for both the face and body. It hydrates my skin without leaving it feeling greasy.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is a rich cream with anon-greasy
Ramune
Beauty Adviser
04/02/24-18:36
Currently my favourite face exfoliator! Usually I have really look into choosing ones as my face very sensitive especially when they are "harsh". This one is so gentle and smells just incredible.
Currently my favourite face exfoliator! Usually I have