Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
validated
Josie
Beauty Adviser
04/04/23-12:22
My Favourites at the moment, they are definitely spring vibes and smell of amazing cherry blossom 🌸 I definitely recommend this scent if you haven’t tried it before, also the shower foam is to die for 🥹 I also love the rituals of karma body oil for adding that glow to the skin!!
My Favourites at the moment, they are definitely spring
Fabiha
Beauty Newbie
04/04/23-12:18
I went to the new Sephora store in Westfield, London and picked up this new Kayali fragrance. I am obsessed with a couple of the other perfumes so thought it would be amazing and I was right!
I went to the new Sephora store in Westfield, London and
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
04/04/23-12:13
A fantastic offer from Sephora £130 worth of haircare free when you spend the same amount on anything at all. For a limited time only.
A fantastic offer from Sephora £130 worth of haircare free
Christina
Beauty Insider
04/04/23-09:29
It's happening!!! I posted a little while ago about the mini toiletries when travelling rule being the absolute bane of my life and now UK airports are *finally* going to allow us to take full size toiletries again! What's the first non-essential mini that you're going to take in your luggage? x
It's happening!!! I posted a little while ago about the mini
Liz
Beauty Adviser
04/04/23-08:06
What's happening @Sephora Team 😵‍💫 Why has the General Chat channel disappeared? I thought that was added to help those with mental health issues from being triggered by random non-beauty posts? Please bring it back! 🙏💗
What's happening @140588307 😵‍💫 Why has the General Chat
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
04/04/23-06:08
Good morning beautiful community 💖 just a reminder of the powers of Mother Nature 🌞🌛🌊🌲
Good morning beautiful community 💖 just a reminder of the
Scarlet
04/03/23-23:55
Good night everyone
Good night everyone
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
04/03/23-23:33
Night night 🌙
Night night 🌙