Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Aurelie
Beauty Newbie
04/11/24-13:36
Love this product. It makes my hair so shiny and soft and enhances the colour. A must have ❤️
Love this product. It makes my hair so shiny and soft and
Dorota
Beauty Enthusiast
04/11/24-13:36
I used the set from Redken and I am delighted with it! the hair is soft, frizz-free and shiny
I used the set from Redken and I am delighted with it!  the
Ramune
Beauty Adviser
04/11/24-13:32
Don't forget Spf ladies🥰 this Vichy Spf best I tried. Very lighweight and easy absorbant
Don't forget Spf ladies🥰 this Vichy Spf best I tried. Very
Anya
Beauty Newbie
04/11/24-12:44
The best products ever!! I used the Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner and then the Redken purple shampoo on top to enhance this BEAUTIFUL blonde colour after it being balayaged!! the all soft shampoos make the hair insanely soft (as the name suggests) whilst reducing frizz, enhancing shine and other amazing benefits. The blondage shampoo is the best of the best to maintain a perfect ashy blonde. I love Redken so much and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
The best products ever!! I used the Redken all soft shampoo
Riri
Beauty Newbie
04/11/24-12:37
Good
ZEEE85BEAUTYHUNT
04/11/24-12:17
My favourite Redken’s product I've tried is Acidic Bonding leave in treatment ,it works wonders on my hair ! I'd love to try the rest of the range !
My favourite Redken’s product I've tried is Acidic Bonding
Alisha
Beauty Enthusiast
04/11/24-12:03
I have been using the Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner for a year now and let me tell you.... you NEED it!!! It's amazing!! Here is my before and after of around a years difference, from over processed, blonde, damaged, snapped all over hair to healthy, shiny, all one length hair 😍! I honestly can't rave about it enough. I also use a weekly hair mask and the Reken Extreme leave in conditioner.... don't walk..... RUN!!
I have been using the Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner
Beatrice
Beauty Newbie
04/11/24-10:01
I have a very dry, over processed hair. It hasn’t grown an inch for years because it keeps breaking down. This shampoo and conditioner really did give my hair softness and bounce. And most importantly no breakage since I used them,now I can see it’s a huge difference,my hair grew and its so healthy and shiny.
I have a very dry, over processed hair. It hasn’t grown an