Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Annie_
Beauty Adviser
06/22/23-12:02
I already back from holiday and Nars Laguna was number one in my makeup bag ♥️ This bronzer its really great for me! It gives me that perfect summer glow and makes my complexion look better ♥️ definitely my favourite mini 💕💕
I already back from holiday and Nars Laguna was number one
Anam
06/22/23-12:00
My perfume miniatures for traveling ❤️
My perfume miniatures for traveling ❤️
Isha
Beauty Newbie
06/22/23-11:58
Summer vacation
Summer vacation
Liz
Beauty Adviser
06/22/23-10:44
Ok, so TCB have a bonus day today... I don't want to spend more than £30... (but then again, you know me 🙈) What are your recommendations? 🤔💖
Ok, so TCB have a bonus day today... I don't want to spend
Kuljit
Beauty Enthusiast
06/22/23-09:59
My first purchase from Sephora some time back. A fragrance that exudes a timeless femininity and grace. This perfume always uplifts my mood and leaves me feeling happy. Top notes fresh bergamot and mandarin. Heart notes of ylang ylang, jasmine and rose. A firm favourite that I always have handy for a special occasion 💗
My first purchase from Sephora some time back. A fragrance
Claire
Beauty Newbie
06/22/23-09:48 (edited on 06/22/23-09:51)
Not forgetting my favourite set of fragrances. I have tried the new Sol Radiance scent…. But I unfortunately didn’t pick up coconut or summer. Just a very white flower bouquet so gifted it to mum and she loves it. But for the rest….. 😍
Not forgetting my favourite set of fragrances. I have tried
Claire
Beauty Newbie
06/22/23-09:42
My go to for any weekend break away. Wether I’m going make up free or prepping my skin for a night out
My go to for any weekend break away. Wether I’m going make
Wandana
Beauty Enthusiast
06/22/23-09:35
This is the latest edition of Mugler Alien Goddess Supra flora . Has anyone tried it yet? What do you think? I have used it for a few days now and it's the sweetest, floral, fruity and beautiful scent it definitely pairs with summer vibes
This is the latest edition of Mugler Alien Goddess Supra