Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Madison
Beauty Adviser
06/07/23-16:42
Hi can anyone recommend a really good moisturising moisturiser but doesn’t look oily when put on
Lisaxxx
Beauty Newbie
06/07/23-16:39
Can anyone recommend foundation to cover orange xanthelasma thanks in advance
Sal123
Beauty Enthusiast
06/07/23-16:01
My all time favourite moisturiser, super hydrating and provides the perfect base for makeup 💚
My all time favourite moisturiser, super hydrating and
Mollie
06/07/23-15:40
Does anyone know why the Test and Review section is inaccessible for me? When I click apply it comes up with this...
Does anyone know why the Test and Review section is
Angelina
06/07/23-15:38
Huda Beauty 1Coat Wow Mascara for extra volume and length
Huda Beauty 1Coat Wow Mascara for extra volume and length
Angelina
06/07/23-15:36 (edited on 06/07/23-15:37)
The very brand new 1 Coat Wow mascara by Huda Beauty. What a gorgeous mascara, extra volume and length.
The very brand new 1 Coat Wow mascara by Huda Beauty. What a
Liz
Beauty Adviser
06/07/23-15:21 (edited on 10/07/23-21:46)
You might remember, a little while back, I had lined up my spf holy trinity for the summer... Well, I have feedback on the new Dior Solar face spf, and it's not good! Basically as soon as I get home, I'm taking it back to complain... it has split, and since its a new product, it can't be out of date, and it's only been opened a couple of weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️ If that wasn't bad enough, I've found the only way to wear it is instead of moisturiser, otherwise it pills badly. In fact it pills with everything, and doesn't play well with makeup either. Basically, save your money! I'm just thanking the heavens I brought my trusty Shiseido spf as a backup 🙌😘💗
You might remember, a little while back, I had lined up my
Sonaina
Beauty Newbie
06/07/23-13:51 (edited on 06/07/23-13:54)
Love this cleanser so much,texture is creamy and silky, skin doesn’t feel tight after using and feel smooth and hydrated 💖 one of the best and affordable
Love this cleanser so much,texture is creamy and silky, skin