Home / All Things Beauty / Three new things to report on! 1. I tried the "glasses
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Christina
Beauty Expert
15/01/23-14:13
Three new things to report on! 1. I tried the "glasses concealer" trick. My concealer was running out so I wasn't as generous as I could have been under my eyes but, wow, that was a LOT! However, I did love the concealer on my upper lids which I never normally do and it didn't crease or clump on my upper lids like I was expecting. Honestly, I'd stick to my usual under eye routine! 2. I used a sample of the YSL Beauty All Hours Foundation under my usual powder. I *think* I really like it after the one usage. I'm shade LC4 which I colour matched using the quiz on TikTok and it worked perfectly. It wore well, it didn't seem to oxidise on my skin, the coverage is pretty full and my 11 lines didn't show up as badly as they do with my normal foundation. It went on very well on top of my normal skin routine and Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer. 3. Here's the Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipstick in Beautiful Stranger. It's a lovely coral pink shade and wore really well! Makeup: YSL Beauty All Hours Foundation in LC4; Glo Skin Beauty Concealer in High Beam, Glo Skin Beauty Pressed Powder Base in Beige Light, Beauty Pie Eyebrow Pencil in Perfect Brown, NARS Blusher in Or**sm, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter in Lightscapade, Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara, Pat McGrath Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Powder ๐Ÿ’—
Three new things to report on!  1. I tried the "glasses