Home / All Things Beauty / I recently won £100 to spend in Sephora, and I couldn't be
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Ria
Beauty Enthusiast
05/26/23-10:34
I recently won £100 to spend in Sephora, and I couldn't be happier! After spending a whole day thinking, and strategising about trying as many products as possible that I've always wanted to try, I placed my order, and these goodies arrived today. I love them all! I got an advent by sephora and it had tons of products that are such great quality (I'll add the pic in the comments)! And value too! I'll definitely be carrying them with me everywhere, especially during trips. I also got 2 huda beauty sets, so pretty and I can't say anything bad about the quality either, I'll be testing them all soon and reviewing them. I also got the super popular gisou hair perfume--it smells lush! Honey and happiness! I might be using it as my daily perfume in the days I want something more subtle, or combining it with my edp to see how it'll end up, I'm sure I'll smell yummy 😁 Last, I got my favourite Yankee candle scent mini, it smells like being in a field of lavender in a warm summer evening with a cool lemonade in your hand--bliss! Thank you so much @Lydia @SephoraUK and team for this, my birthday is in less than a month, and you sure made it special without knowing!
I recently won £100 to spend in Sephora, and I couldn't be