Home
Beauty News

Beauty News

If it’s new or trending right now then you’ll find it here.
Write something
Lydia @SephoraUK
Rising Star
04/17/23-09:11
✨Competition Time ✨ Eid is nearly upon us, and we don’t know about you, but we’re in the mood to celebrate. No matter who you are or how you’re celebrating, we’re sending you our warmest wishes - today and always. We trust you’re dialling up the sparkle in your own unique way, and we’d love to see it. So, we’re giving you the chance to with a £50 voucher to spend at Sephora UK. Simply comment with how you’re celebrating Eid, or show us your favourite Eid celebration look. Entries will be drawn in one week! Until then, we can’t wait to see how you’re celebrating.
Lydia @SephoraUK
Rising Star
04/17/23-09:03 (edited on 04/17/23-09:03)
Another week, another community post! We hope you all had stunning weekends in the sunshine - we know we did. And although the sun is still shining, we’re coming to you with a reminder of some of our community guidelines While we’re ALL for expressing ourselves, may we ask that Community members do not post nude images on the platform? Unfortunately, doing so does breach Community guidelines, and we will need to remove any member that posts any nude imagery. Other than that, please keep being your wonderful, beauty-loving selves. We’ll see you soon!
Lydia @SephoraUK
Rising Star
04/14/23-09:01
Spring really IS sprung (yes, even though it’s raining).  Thank you to all of you for entering our Spring Refresh competition - we loved seeing how you’re hitting reset, every routine brightened up our mornings, but we have one lucky winner @Jurgita expect a message in your inbox soon! You’re our morning routine of choice.Happy Friday!
Lydia @SephoraUK
Rising Star
04/11/23-12:00 (edited on 04/11/23-12:03)
We’re stepping into spring, and what better time to introduce some more of the faces behind the Sephora UK team, @Bianca @SephoraUK and @Lydia @SephoraUK !   Bianca is a Senior Campaign Marketing Manager here at Sephora. “I’m a makeup obsessive! I love to try new products, eyeshadow palettes and bronzers are always at the top of my list.  I’ve been working behind the scenes on our amazing Community channel for some time and I can’t wait to chat more with you all. We have some exciting things coming!  Products I’m currently loving are: Natasha Denona Glam Face Palette, CHANEL LES BEIGES BRONZING CREAM Cream-gel Bronzer and the iconic YSL Beauty Touche Eclat Illuminating Pen”  Lydia is one of two Marketing Content Assistant Managers here at Sephora UK “I am a Skincare and Mascara Fanatic, I love nothing more than scoping out a new Skincare Hero product and trying it out, I am always on the hunt for simple but effective Skincare routines that fit my skin for all the different seasons.   I have been working behind the scenes with our amazing Community Channel for just under a year now, I mostly work on Competitions,Giveaways and Test and Review ⭐ Products I'm currently loving are: Gucci L’Obscur Mascara, Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Enzyme Cleansing Balm, Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth AHA+BHA Salicylic Serum, Ole Henriksen Strength Trainer Peptide Boost Moisturiser, Ole Henriksen Lemonade Smoothing Facial Scrub”  Keep an eye out for more Team Introductions!
We’re stepping into spring, and what better time to
Lydia @SephoraUK
Rising Star
04/06/23-11:21 (edited on 04/06/23-11:24)
The sun is (intermittently) shining, the temperature’s starting to rise and we couldn’t be happier to spring into this new season.   To celebrate this time of year, we want to offer you the chance to refresh your routine.   Simply post a picture below of your go-to products in your morning routine, and explain why you LOVE your line-up, focusing on ingredients and what they help with, and we’ll refresh the winning routine by sending you full-sized duplicates of everything featured* for free!    To keep your skin cool, calm and collected for Easter.  *Please note, your routine must be limited to 5 (or less) steps.  This competition closes 14/04/23, and you can post more than once to boost your chances.  Good luck! 
The sun is (intermittently) shining, the temperature’s
Sophie @SephoraUK
03/30/23-17:30
Thank You to everyone who attended our Bobbi Brown Masterclass! ❤️ We hope you enjoyed it and picked up some wonderful tips.🌟 We are delighted to share that @Larisa has been chosen as the winner!😍 Don't forget you can shop your fave Bobbi Brown goodies online or in our Westfield store - https://www.sephora.co.uk/brands/bobbi-brown Stay tuned for our next Masterclass...
Thank You to everyone who attended our Bobbi Brown
Breanna @ SephoraUK
Super Spotter
03/30/23-12:49 (edited on 03/30/23-12:53)
Today is the day of our Bobbi Brown Art of Makeup Masterclass! 😍 Join us at 5.30pm and learn how to sweeten your look with chocolate makeup and micro-highlighting tips. Every attendee will be in with a chance to win up to £150 worth of products PLUS a 1-2-1 online makeup consultation.  Featuring brand experts:   Amy Conway Global Pro Artist - Known for her stunning bridal looks, celebrity clientele and makeup looks on the go. Amy brings a fresh eye to natural-looking makeup. AND  Zara Findlay Senior Pro Artist - The queen of glowing skin and quick makeup hacks. Zara believes makeup shouldn’t hide who you are, but should celebrate your true self. Join us and spring into the new season.😘 https://community.sephora.co.uk/app/606/channel/events-2171/details/1043
Today is the day of our Bobbi Brown Art of Makeup
Sophie @SephoraUK
03/22/23-16:40 (edited)
MASTERCLASS ALERT❗  We’re putting a spring in our step with this deliciously sweet makeup lesson. 💗 Join our 'Art of Makeup' masterclass with Bobbi Brown's Global Pro Artist Amy Conway & Senior Pro Artist Zara and learn tips for a classic chocolate makeup look, and how to micro-highlight. 🌟 Plus be in with the chance to win £150 worth of products and a 1-2-1 makeup consultation. 😍 Sign up for this sweet treat now.🤍🖤🤍  https://community.sephora.co.uk/app/606/channel/events-2171/details/1043
MASTERCLASS ALERT❗   We’re putting a spring in our step